Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy.
Last updated: 5 p.m., Nov. 12, 2020. Calhoun County Offices are closed on Wednesday, Nov. 11 for Veterans Day, and cumulative data will not be updated. It will be updated again Friday, Nov. 13.
The tables below are updated once daily Monday-Friday.
Total Laboratory Confirmed
COVID-19 CasesTotal Hospitalizations*Total Deaths398322087
Note: Total Hospitalizations data is cumulative. Current Lab-confirmed COVID-19 Persons in Hospital Beds Persons Released from Isolation Orders Persons Released from Quarantine Orders 38 16181052
Notes: Current persons in hospital beds reflects the most current number of laboratory-confirmed cases of COVID-19 presently being treated in Calhoun County facilities.
Persons released from isolation reflects laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 patients who has been monitored by CCPHD and released in accordance with CDC guidance.
Persons released from quarantine reflects those who were in close contact with confirmed COVID-19 patients who have been monitored by CCPHD and released in accordance with CDC guidance.
See Cumulative Datahttps://calhounmi-gis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/1d0505774845463c8d7ed2973b27d5e0
- Press Release: Public Health Department Prioritizes Contact Tracing (11-12-20) | Watch a video with this information
- Live Joint Information Center Zoom Briefing (10-28-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- Press Release: COVID-19 Outbreak in Calhoun County Jail (10-26-20)
- JIC Briefing: Voting safely, flu shot clinics, and volunteer opportunities (10-22-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- Live Joint Information Center Zoom Briefing slides (10-14-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- JIC Briefing: Halloween Activities in Calhoun County (10-7-20)
- Press Release: City of Battle Creek Reports Four Positive Cases (10-5-20)
- JIC Briefing: Recent surge information, COVID-19 assistance from the state (10-5-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- Live Joint Information Center Zoom Briefing slides (9-30-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- JIC Briefing: Avoiding family gatherings, State resources available, Homeless Shelter update (9-24-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- Live Joint Information Center Zoom Briefing slides (9-16-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- JIC Briefing: Surge of positive cases in Calhoun, back to school, Springfield update (9-10-20) | Watch a recording of this briefing
- JIC Briefing: PPE Grant Opportunity Available and Albion COVID-19 testing (9-3-20)
- JIC Briefing: COVID-19 Testing in Marshall, municipal updates, September Is… (9-2-20)
- JIC Briefing: Calhoun County Courts, resources for parents, and masks available (8-26-20)
- JIC Briefing: Public Health Department reminder about vaccinations, Battle Creek Transit news, and City of Marshall updates (8-19-20)
- JIC Briefing: Socialize responsibly, back to school, and virtual opportunities (8-12-20)
- JIC Briefing: Testing opportunities in Calhoun, Consumers outage, resources for parents (8-5-20)
- JIC Briefing: Data points to keep in mind, pick up the phone Calhoun County, and a bright spot (7-29-20)
- JIC Briefing: Masks for Vulnerable Populations, BC meetings held virtually (7-22-20)
- Press Release: BCPD Closes to the Public due to COVID-19 concerns (7-17-20)
- JIC Briefing: Mask enforcement, vulnerable population support, and Recycle Center Update (7-15-20)
- JIC Briefing: #MaskUp Calhoun County, City of Albion Operations, Project FRESH (7-9-20)
- JIC Briefing: Holiday weekend and changes to JOC schedule (7-2-20)
The Calhoun County Joint Operations Center formed March 23, 2020, and has sent unified communications since then. Click here to see all JOC communications.
Looking for county operations information? Visit calhouncountymi.gov/safestart.
CourtsAlthough County buildings are closed to the public at this time, many hearings continue as scheduled via Zoom or other video or phone-conferencing method. Individuals can see if a hearing is still scheduled on the Court Dockets website, then click on the appropriate Judge/Referee hearing the case. For the most updated information about jury trials, please visit the Jury Services website. To learn more about a specific case or to file an emergency pleading or petition, please contact the appropriate court.