May 9, 2019 Marshall, MI (AMN)
Marshall Police Department *Now Hiring!
Do you have an interest in working in a team environment and serving your community? The City of Marshall Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Patrol Officer, which offers the following competitive benefits (among others):
• Starting wage: $20.05/hr (+ shift differential, if applicable)
• 80 hours of paid vacation leave to start after one year(136 hours after five years of service) and 96 hours of paid holiday leave per year
• Ability to earn additional compensatory time off
• Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance + dental and vision
• Defined Benefit pension, full retirement at 50 years of age with 25 years of service
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the City of Marshall website and complete an online application.
The City of Marshall is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY employer as expressed via City Council Resolution 30-3:
1. WHEREAS, the City of Marshall, a municipal corporation of Calhoun County Michigan, desires to reaffirm its commitment to a policy which prohibits discriminatory practices, policies and customs based upon of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, citizenship or any other status or characteristic protected by law.